Saturday, October 8, 2011

A day at the farm

The first day of October called for excitement and adventure! So, off we went to discover the previously unknown world of....the farm! 
Saturday morning music with Daddy.  Much better than cartoons!

First we traveled, but not by camel, down to Humbolt for their Bibleista Parade. 

They had some great exotic animals in their petting zoo.  

This is my Uncle Slim.  He's the best. 

I tried to explain to London this really cool handshake, but he was eyeing the funnel cake instead. 

My first parade.  The drums were the coolest. 

This is at the FARM!!  We had a tractor ride and I discovered hay.




We rode out to the pumpkin patch.  I found one just my size! 
Whoa!  That's a ton of hay! 


Gear shift.  Got it.  I'm ready to drive us back!


Uh, guys?  This wheel is a bit big...

Okay, maybe I can drive back next time.  







No comments:

Post a Comment