Sunday, April 8, 2012

My amazing sister

Sisters are a gift. 
Mine's a fantastic one. 
If Amy had a restaurant, this is what I would imagine it looking like: 

First of all, instead of chairs, there would be swings hanging from the ceiling.  A very relaxing lunch! 


Also include decor in shades of orange and green. And super cool lamps. 

And drinks in super cool cups and mugs with orange straws to match the decor. 

And a huge flower on the ceiling.  And the room is round. 

And the food is delicious.   Especially the pork curry. 

And lots of windows. 

And a place to make super special food and drinks. 

And a windmill outside. 
It's a perfect Amy restaurant.  
Where is she? 

1 comment:

  1. First of all, Kimmi - you look great! Is that a tan you're sporting? Second, that restaurant is AWESOME! Definitely number one place I want to go to before I die. Third, I agree, you have a great sister. ;)

    ReplyDelete