Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All that and the kitchen sink

After a month of backbreaking work and tears of disdain, we've discovered together the wonder of bathtime.  True, the toys are really only entertaining me right now, and Josiah still hates the transfer from warm bath to cool air (but seriously, who does enjoy that?), but I think we're on the right track to loving water.  It only took a transfer from the backbreaking tub to the cozy kitchen sink...complete with an oven to warm the room. 

Brrr, Mama! It's cold out here.

Splish Splash!


Why is Daddy taking my picture? Where is this photo going?


Nice warm towel.

All squeaky clean!

2 comments:

  1. He looks so beautiful and happy in the second picture :) I'll have to remember the oven trick if I ever have a winter baby! That would have to be a hit!

    ReplyDelete